More than just a winter boot.
The North Face Women's Adapta Dual-Climate Boot features a waterproof outer boot and a removable lightweight, insulated liner to create an innovative 2-in-1 solution. Wear the rubber-soled bootie in the lodge, cabin, or office, and then step into the waterproof outer boot with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs and step out into the cold, snow, and ice with confidence. Yep, the Adapta has your winter footwear needs covered.
- Waterproof synthetic suede upper, moisture-wicking ballistic mesh, cement and seam-sealed waterproof construction, and waterproof dual rear zippers make for a winter-ready outer boot
- Removable 100% recycled P.E.T. soft ripstop inner bootie with a 40% recycled rubber outsole comes in super handy when you reach your cabin destination after a long snowshoe
- Zonal insulation package features 400g of Heatseeker insulation in the forefoot and toes, and 200g of Heatseeker insulation throughout the rest of the bootie for stellar all-day warmth and comfort
- Element-shedding, protective TPR shell helps protect your foot from icy or snowy debris
- Compression-molded Northotic footbed and die-cut, drop-in internal midsole offer comfort, support, and cushioning
- Waterproof dual rear zippers for easy removal of inner bootie
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole base with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs provide solid winter traction
Share your thoughts
love, Love, LOVE!
These are fantastic winter AND mild season rain boots. The removable inner bootie keeps feet very warm and toasty - forget about multiple layers of socks. Without the bootie the boot still holds up great in warmer weather, too. Great for all day snow tubing or a rainy city walk.
These boots have a great design but.....
- Gender: Female
These boots have a great design concept but do not fuction unless you have a super tiny / skinny foot. I do not have a wide foot, an average size 8 and could not get my foot in wearing the insole without a real workout. I returned the size 8 and ordered a 9 but had the same problem. Ended up ordering Sorel's in a size 8 that are perfect. They were twice the price as these, but they fit and thats what counts.
Too bad because I really liked the look of these.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I gave these boots to my wife for christmas. She loves them. The are a good weight for winter.The liner is cool too because it can double as a slipper, which is cool. Overall a solid boot.