The North Face Men's Aconcagua Down Vest provides the core warmth you want, without the poofy, life-jacket look. While synthetic Heatseeker insulation resides in the shoulders and pockets, 500-fill down lives throughout the rest of the vest. The Aconcagua offers plenty of warmth and protection as a stand-alone, and can also be zipped into compatible shells from The North Face when the weather gets really nasty and cold. And thanks to the durable ripstop exterior (that consists of over 50% recycled materials), this rugged down vest excels at running errands around town and layering for winter adventures. Additionally, the Aconcagua stows in its own, left-hand pocket, which makes it perfect for packing around. The elastic binding at the arm-holes shuts out drafts, and the drawstring hem lets you wear it loose around the bottom or sealed up tight.
- Casual down vest provides toasty warmth and sporty style
- Water-resistant polyester fabric is durable
- 550-fill down delivers lofty, lightweight warmth
- Synthetic insulation in the shoulders and pockets
- Zippered chest pocket and two hand pockets offer room for the essentials
- Item #TNF02JS