The North Face Abernathy Insulated Jacket - Girls'
A semi-retro ski jacket for your favorite ski buddy.
With the winter weather comes another year to nurture your girl's love for sliding on snow, so armor her with The North Face Girls' Abernathy Insulated Jacket before she gets cold and decides to hate it forever. On the outside, the HyVent 2L shell and fully taped seams keep out the wet, early season snow. On the inside, the insulated body, hood, and sleeves retain her heat once the cold arrives.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent 2L shell repels falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls to keep her dry and comfortable throughout the winter
- With 200g Heatseeker Aero synthetic insulation, she has enough of a barrier to keep her body heat close when the January temps plunge
- Brushed collar lining feels smooth on her chin
- Adjustable drawcord hem, hook-and-loop cuffs, and front storm flap help seal out the cold and snow during magnificent crashes
- Hidden internal security pocket keeps her cell phone close and working in the cold so you can meet up for lunch