- Detail Images
The A-Back has your back in the backcountry and around town.
The North Face Men's A-Back Hybrid Down Jacket will quickly become your most used jacket in frigid temperatures. WindStopper fabric helps shield you from blowing snow, the Polartec Power Stretch panels offer superb breathability and flexibility while you tour, mountaineer, or ice climb, and 700-fill down boosts warmth whether you're at the belay station or relaxing downtown.
- Water- and wind-resistant WindStopper two-layer fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable throughout your wintery excursions in the backcountry, sidecountry, or in the resorts
- WindStopper's soft, quiet, flexible fabric resists abrasion, allows for a wide range of motion, breathes exceptionally well, and enables you to be comfortably active without any discomfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels supply optimal breathability and freedom of movement
- Embossed downproof taffeta lining offers a smooth surface for easy layering
- 700-Fill down insulation in the body and tops of sleeves warms your core on single-digit mornings
- Hand-warmer pockets stash your energy goo or lip balm, while an internal security pocket stashes your ID or cash when you have a beer after a long day of touring
Share your thoughts
Great Jacket for Spring Missions
I got this as a compliment to my TNF Diez Jacket for a bit warmer days. The Polar Tec stretch panels provide a bit better breathability than the Diez, while the down provides insulation where you need it. As the other commenter noted, this is a 700-fill down, not 800, but still provides plenty of warmth for all but the coldest days. Windstopper also allows a little more protection during unpredictable spring weather. The one major drawback over the Diez is the jackets packability. While good, it doesn't pack down quite as small as the Diez.
700 fill down
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It was 700FILL down not 800FILL down!