- Detail Images
Bring it all on.
- Designed with the help of renowned fly fisherman Bob Clouser
- Fast action rod with strong butt and midsection, and a thick tip enables you to cast heavily-weighted and wind-resistant flies
- Narrow profile allows the rod to load with ease while permitting precise control over your loop size and presentation
- Oversized titanium oxide stripping guides and chromium impregnated stainless steel snake guides remove vibrations and reduce impact damage
- Lefty Kreh's rod weight designation system and color-coded alignment dots offer easy identification and assembly
- Flor-grade cork and burled accent rings make for an attractive and durable rod
- Full-wells with fighting butt provides hand support at the rear and front of the rod, gives you more leverage, and allows you to fight larger fish and cast longer
Share your thoughts
Great streamer rod
I've fished this rod in the 8'9" 6 wt many times now. It is great for throwing heavily weighted flies or sink lines. I can throw articulated flies on a 200 grain line no problem. The action is a little slower on this rod than most of today's streamer rods. At first I didn't think this rod had very much power, but you just need to slow your cast down a bit. I do prefer slightly faster action for my streamer rods, but this rod gets the job done nicely.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this 6 wt rod a few years ago to fish trout, grayling and salmon. I love the four piece design, making it easy to pack on the plane. It's tough, putting up with regular multi-day rafting/fly fishing trips throughout Alaska without any issues. Overall great rod for the price.