Kids need comfy sure-footedness in wet conditions and want comfort just like adults do; give them the Teva Boys' Toachi 2 Sandal, with the same grippy Spider 365 sole and Shoc Pad cushioning as the big boys' version. And it will keep hard-playing feet feeling a little fresher with antimicrobial treatment and an open-air strappy design with protected with toe coverage.
- Classic Teva Universal Strapping system, integrating synthetic straps with hook-and-loop closure and adjustability, secures the foot in durable comfort
- Neoprene lining adds a bit of cushion; Microban zinc-based anti-microbial protection helps keep feet fresh and odor-free
- Integrated toe protection, impact-absorbing Shoc Pad in the heel, and soft, compressible EVA topsole combine for all-day, any-terrain comfort
- Spider 365 rubber sole grips onto wet, slick, round rock and uneven terrain for high-performance hikes
Share your thoughts
Great All Around Sandal
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought a pair of these for each of my kids, and they've worn them all summer. These are super versatile, which I love. The toe cover provides good protection. I've even let my son skateboard in them a couple times. They have been very durable, and show very little sign of wear after a summer of fun. This is an all around excellent sandal. I'd definitely buy them again.
My son loves these shoes!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love them because they protect his toes.