Cushion and stability without the extra weight.
Designed to bridge the gap between bulked-up trail shoes and minimalist runners, the Teva Women's TevaSphere Trail Hiking Shoe lends the stability and shock absorption rough trails demand without weighing you down. The spherical heel shape and dual support pods not only cushion your feet against impact and improve stability, they also help you conserve energy and go farther by enhancing your stride.
- Synthetic and mesh upper dries quickly and ventilates during warm-weather activites
- Mush-Infused insole adds flip-flop comfort
- Internal nylon shank provides support and stability
- Rubber toe bumper guards against protruding rocks and roots
- TevaSphere outsole features a spherical heel to help improve your stride and absorb the shock of rough terrain
- Dual support pods increase stability while keeping weight to a minimum
- Spider 365 Rubber sole gives you a secure grip on wet or dry surfaces
Share your thoughts
Solid light hiker & trail runner!
Very comfortable out of the box, slightly stiff upper, but overall very comfortable. Pod supports are initially noticeable, but throughout the hike the footbed softens and the shoe becomes supportive. Great for light hiking and casual trail running! Sticky rubber makes them ideal for rocks and uneven trails! True to size, no need to size up.