Minimalist feel with maximum stability.
From morning dashes up steep switchbacks to slick coastal trail systems, the Teva Men's Tevasphere Trail eVent Hiking Shoe is ready. The eVent waterproof and breathable membrane keeps your foot dry and comfortable when you're breaking through dew-soaked underbrush, and the spherical heel and dual support pods absorb the shock of rough terrain while providing enhanced stability.
- Synthetic and mesh upper provides ventilation for warm-weather comfort
- eVent waterproof and breathable membrane keeps toes dry and comfortable
- Mush infused footbed provides the comfort of a flip-flop
- Internal nylon shank increases support and stability
- TevaSphere outsole features a spherical heel with dual support pods for shock absorption, increased stability, and a better stride
- Hard toe bumper protects feet from rocks and debris
- Spider 365 Rubber provides a secure grip on wet and dry terrain
Share your thoughts
is the sizing right? I normally wear size...
is the sizing right? I normally wear size 11 mens
The sizing looks correct, but being a minimalist shoe will fit sock-like or tight for some people. If you are not used to a minimalist shoe I do suggest sizing up a half size for your first pair even though they are sized to fit according to your normal shoe size.
Tevasphere's Spherical Heel is Real!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been running around Mexico and my local trails now for a few weeks in these things and I'm impressed. As a guy who doesn't do well with minimal shoes on rocky terrain these protect my feet (arches, heel, and toes) really well. The spherical heel seems to ensure every downhill heel strike is centered and balanced without and pressure points and the arch pods provide the stability to allow the heel sphere to roll. The shoe is built really solidly too. These will lost the abuse of my 225 lb frame for a while. The shoe is lined with eVent fabric which is good and bad. The waterproofing is going to be great as the weather turns to fall and the rain starts falling but in the summers higher temps my feet are warmer than average. Not unbearably so but noticably. Overall, I'm liking what Teva is doing here. It seems like they've hit on something