Go for the grippy, grimy gold.
Trim the fat off your hiking shoe and see how fast and furious it can go. The light, low, and speedy Teva Men's Tevasphere Speed Hiking Shoe features minimal but race-performance support, a grippy sole, and Teva's legendary Mush insole. A nylon shank stabilizes your foot at those high-flying speeds, and quick-dry materials provide comfort at endurance events.
- Synthetic and mesh upper dries quickly
- Mush Infused insole, just like in Teva's super-cushy flip-flops, provides insane comfort
- Nylon shank stabilizes foot and gives it efficient control
- TevaSphere outsole uses a spherical heel with dual pods for lightweight, minimalistic support and stability
- Spider 365 rubber sole grips onto wet, slick, round rock and uneven terrain for high-performance hikes
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I really like these running shoes, there are a lot of cool features built in to make it better. My favorite one is the pods on either side of the arch; I have bad ankles and these help prevent me from rolling my ankles while running. I also like the round heel which gives a better angle when your heel hits the ground. Really good traction too for scrambling up rocks and stuff.