The classic sandal you love, only better.
Featuring the classic sport-sandal design that changed everything, the Teva Men's Terra Fi Lite Sandal maintains the look and performance of the original with a lower weight and enhanced agility. The hook-and-loop webbing straps adjust in three places for a secure fit, and the Spider Original rubber sticks like glue to wet terrain.
- Nylon webbing straps provide tough durability and a classic Teva look
- Hook-and-loop straps adjust in three places for a perfect fit
- Internal nylon shank increases support and stability
- Shoc Pad in the heel provides cushion and absorbs shock on rough terrain
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial treatment keeps the foot funk away
- Spider Original rubber sole provides excellent traction on wet surfaces
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I picked these up to wear wet wading for summer steelhead fishing and for just general purpose sandals. They fit fine, but they'll need to break in a little before I'd call them comfortable. There was only the all-black in my 10.5 size (I would have preferred firetread midnight), but the black is fine too.