Sure-footed and Mush-infused.
Light and low, the Teva Women's Sky Lake Hiking Shoe will get you up that trail in no time flat with its sticky rubber sole, nylon shank stability and control, and precise, high-performance, women-specific fit. It also has waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh upper, shock-absorbing heel, and Mush Infused insole.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh upper help keep foot dry and comfy
- Mush Infused insole, just like in Teva's super-cushy flip-flops, provides insane comfort
- Women-specific design and shape delivers precision fit
- Soft Shoc Pad absorbs shock in the heel
- Nylon shank provides stability and control on uneven or slick terrain
- Spider365 rubber gives plenty of grippy traction to keep you upright and moving
Share your thoughts
Worst Shoes Ever!!!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I've been trying to break them in since last Summer. I've used them for hiking in the country, for running errands around town and for walking the dogs a few miles a day. The only thing that I've managed to do is to bruise the ball of my right foot. The shoes do not offer any kind of support. I really thought that I just needed to keep using them. Boy, was I ever wrong! I just checked and the Teva website is still selling these. They have bad reviews on their website as well. I may be able to use them for when I'm gardening, but certainly not for any type of walking. Total waste of money. :-(