- Detail Images
Cool off with the Rivas.
- Mesh panels allow the Riva to dry quickly after you huck yourself off a cliff edge and into a pristine pool of water
- Full grain nubuck and mesh uppers provide durable shoes that you can count on for years to come
- Widened fit at the forefoot allows your feet to relax and flex freely
- Nylon shanks offer torsional rigidity and stability while you hike
- Mush Infused insoles provide comfort while external heel Shoc Pads offer shock absorption
- Vibram rubber outsoles and an aggressive lug design ensure traction and durability in rugged environments
- Rubber toe wraps lend protection and durability while you hike up rocky terrain
Share your thoughts
Making comfortable seem classy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love these shoes. They are true to size, extremely comfortable, very durable and good looking enough to wear anywhere. I will go right from the trail to the office in these shoes. For muddy rainy or snowy days I use the Teva Riva eVent, which are essentially the same shoes but waterproof.
Seems like this shoe is being discontinued,...
Seems like this shoe is being discontinued, as I can't find my size anymore. Any suggestions on a good alternative? I have a 5 year old pair of these that badly needs to be replaced, but I don't want to give them up!
after a 1 month
Stylish, comfortable, fit true to size. Almost no break-in period. A shame, because they are useless as a hiker.
Because after a 1 month inactive usage we have....
look at photo
Go half size more
These are great; I use them for everything: hiking, walks, work. They just feel great and you won't feel your feet tired after using them for a long time.
The size is just fine, but I went a half size more based on other reviews and I think I'll support the advice.
Good light hiker
Great grip, fits wider in toes and overall medium volume. Very comfortable, but fits small - definitely go up a half size unless you have narrow feet. Even then I found the toe box a little low volume due to the thick foam insole. But swap it out for a thinner one and it's a great comfy fit. Filters out stones etc yet leaves a decent ground-feel. Not too stiff.