Forge adventure on the anvil of the great outdoors.
Meticulously hammered out in the Teva T.I.D.E Lab, the Reforge eVent Hiking Shoe is a light hiker with brigh, techy appeal. The Reforge's waterproof and breathable eVent Membrane, comfortable Mush insole, and reliable Spider 365 rubber outsole make it hungry for every trail you put in front of it. With this comfy hiker laced up on your feet, you'll be ready to hammer out one memorable adventure after another on the anvil of the great outdoors.
- The eVent membrane is both waterproof and breathable keeping your feet dry and cool
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper allow the Reforge to stand up to repeated abuse on the trail
- Molded frame in the upper adds structure and durability, and gives you a secure fit
- Heel stabilizer centers the foot so you stay in control
- Soft Shoc Pad in the heel absorbs the jarring impacts that you can expect when you're moving over rough terrain
- Mush insole incorporates the comfort of Teva flip flops into the shoe for an ultra-comfy feel
- Spider 365 rubber sole balances durability and stickiness to maintain a grip on any surface in any environment
Share your thoughts
Great shoe and fantastic service
- Gender: Male
With the majority of the upper being made of fabric there was virtually no break-in time. These shoes were comfortable from the first day. After a few days of daily wear my first adventure with these shoes was a descent of Not Mindbender, a slot canyon in the Robber's Roost region of south-central Utah. Canyoneering is incredibly rough on, and demanding of, every piece of gear. Overall these shoes did pretty well. The grip provided by Teva's Spider rubber is not quite on par with 5.10's Stealth rubber but it is reasonably close and seems like it will last longer. The hyper abrasive sandstone of the slot did manage to uncover weaknesses in the shoes upper, however. Both of my shoes showed significant wear on both sides of the shoe where the toe-box flexes. The bright side is that when I returned these shoes to Teva I received excellent service. They accepted my warranty claim and sent me a replacement pair with no questions asked. As everyday shoes or general hiking shoes I definitely recommend the Reforge. I have had good experiences with Event waterproofing in the past and the fabric uppers provide comfort and breathability.
- Gender: Male
I first ordered a half size too small.sent back for 9.5s no hassles no return problems.got the right ones back quickly.although i haven't tried them outdoors yet.wearing around the house for break in.fit great! feel good.made like a Sherman tank! i know these will serve me well.so many good shoes here.hard to decide sometimes.these shoes are on the good list.