A traditional snow-boot look with the comfort of Teva flip-flops.
When you hit the après scene after a long day on the slopes, you require comfort, warmth, and amped style in your winter footwear. Good thing Teva made the Women's Lenawee WP Boot up to snuff with all your requirements. The flip-flop-inspired Mush insole provides unprecedented comfort while the Seal membrane and Thinsulate insulation keep you dry and warm. If you end up rolling around in the snow with that guy from the lift, these boots will feel right at home.
- Waterproof upper materials with a T.I.D.E Seal membrane don't even bat an eye at wet and snowy winter weather
- Gusseted tongue keeps out water and slush
- Side zipper on the uppers allows for easy in-out
- 250g of 3M Thinsulate Liteloft insulation keeps your piggies cozy and warm all day long
- Nylon shank adds stability and support
- Mush insole incorporates the comfort of Teva flip flops into the boot for an ultra-comfy feel
- Faux fur synthetic lining and lace-up look brings a traditional touch of winter class to these boots
- White Spider rubber is designed to stay soft and sticky even in freezing temperatures when other rubbers become hard and as slick as glass
Share your thoughts
What is the temperature rating for these...
What is the temperature rating for these boots?
Most boots including these do not have a temperature rating, there are just too many factors to take into account for any rating to be accurate. However, I think these boots would do well in most conditions, from shoveling your driveway in Grand Rapids Michigan, hanging out at the family cabin in upstate New York, or trekking between films during Sundance in Park City. I think if temps started to get down to 10 degrees F you might want to get some thicker socks on or find yourself some foot warmers, for your typical winter day I think that these will keep you pretty warm.
My winter boot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have the ivory colored Lenawee boot and have been wearing it for two winter seasons now. It is still surprisingly clean and new. My favorite feature on this boot is the inside zip to put them on and take them off. The laces give the boot style, but the zip gives the boot ease and simplicity. Super comfortable and durable. Currently wearing them in very rainy/muddy conditions in Argentina and they are holding up great!
Wife love it!!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought a pair of these for my wife for our upcoming ski trip in Australia. Not even hitting the snow field yet but she is already "product testing" them around town :-) Slightly tight around the ankle which may need a bit of breaking in time otherwise 5 out of 5.