Not your mother's snow boots.
Designed to make winter feel like the wonderland it's supposed to be, the Teva Jordanelle Boot will make you rethink your expectations for snow boots. The White Spider rubber stays grippy even in freezing temperatures while a healthy dose of Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm and cozy. After a long day of snow play, the Jordanelle's removable liner doubles as a comfy pair of cabin friendly booties, which is perfect because after a couple of days with these boots you're never going to want to take them off.
- Seam-sealed waterproof upper materials don't bat an eye at snowy winter weather
- Lightweight EVA foam in the footbed is waterproof and insulates for winter comfort
- 250g of 3M Thinsulate Liteloft insulation keeps your piggies cozy and warm all day long
- Nylon shank adds stability and support
- Removable liner doubles as an excellent warm booty when you head indoors, and allows the liner to dry quickly
- These lightweight boots pack down to the size of a shoe, which means no more fretting about not having room for your boots in your suitcase
- White Spider rubber is designed to stay soft and sticky even in freezing temperatures when other rubbers become hard and slick like glass
Share your thoughts
Worst best Boot ever
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
This boot rubbed my ankle so much that it gave me blisters. I wanted to love these but the pain is not worth it. They are very warm to the point of sweating, and they are a beautiful pinkish/purple color but OMG the pain!!! Its just on my left foot. On top of a terrible rub on my left ankle, I almost KILLED myself when I almost slid on a thin sheet of invisible ice with these on.Thank G()d for handrails. UGH. I already wore them and now I can't get my money back.
My heavy duty boot.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I brought these with me to Greenland last year on a boat trip. It was the coldest that I have ever been, but these boots held up great in the cold. It was extra nice to be able to slip in and out of them with the insulated booty! On this trip having the booty acted like a slipper while inside the boat. Love the booty and wear it sometimes if I don't have the boot. Everyone needs an insulated booty. These are packable and I was really happy to have them with me above the arctic circle in the freezing cold.