Grip, drain, go.
- Non-marking Spider rubber outsole provides exquisite grip in wet environments
- The bottom of the Gnarkosi Shoe is completely flat to provide maximum surface contact for board sports
- A rigid heel stabilizer keeps your foot centered
- TPU Drain frame technology directs water out of the Gnarkosi quickly to prevent squishy feet
- Protective toe guard allows you to come home with all your toes intact after hiking through a rocky stream bed
- Drainage ports are covered with mono filament mesh screens that allow water to escape without letting debris in
Share your thoughts
Works like a dream
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I bought these for one reason--week long raft expeditions on remote Western rivers. They may grow to be my only water shoe. Have been using Keens and have never been happy with them in water. All too often small pebbles get in and will not come out w/o removing the shoe. I also have a classic EEE foot and Keens simply are not wide enough for all day comfort on me. After reading another review about how wide these are I was sold. I bought 10s even though I'm 9.5. They are very comfortable, don't chafe even when dry and, so far, I have not been "Keened" by pebbles. They also seem to offer enough support for other casual use and the sole material is superior to most others in providing wet grip. Am going to order several more pairs just to have when these wear out . . .
I first would like to say how comfortable these shoes are, however I wish I would have ordered a half size smaller then my normal size. Since they are a wider shoe, there is more room in them then I need and therefore I think a half size smaller would have been great, other then that completely satisfied with backcountry and also with the Teva, will def be getting another pair
I wear a size 8.5 in most athletic shoes....
I wear a size 8.5 in most athletic shoes. Are these true to size? If so, will you be getting more stock at this price? Looking for a size 8.5 in poison green.