The water shoes that are all about style and grip.
- Spider Rubber and JStep outsoles stick to grease-covered aluminum ramps and allow you to maneuver around wet, slippery terrain with ease
- Ion-mask technology prevents materials from absorbing water on a molecular level
- Collapsible heels let you slip in and out easily, which comes in handy after sleeping in your tent all night
- Ripstop and mesh uppers provide durability and longevity
Share your thoughts
Good looking water shoe
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nice shoe for those with a couple toes missing. If you've lost both big toes to frostbite, an errant axe swing, or while helping to move your buds refrigerator, your shoe has arrived.