Water-shoe performance with street-shoe style.
Whether you're riding wakes or headed to the bar, lace up the Teva Men's Fuse-Ion Mesh Shoe for performance and style that's equally suited to both. The collapsible heel design allows you to easily slip the shoes on and off while the Spider Rubber and JStep outsole sticks like glue to wet rocks and boat decks.
- Synthetic and mesh upper is lightweight and breathable, and it allows water to quickly drain
- Laces provide street style and a secure closure
- Collapsible heel allows you to easily slip the shoes on and off
- Spider Rubber and JStep outsole provides secure traction on slick rocks and wet surfaces
- Flat lug design provides maximum surface area for better grip
Share your thoughts
Comfortable, but not grippy.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
They fit me true-to-size and are VERY comfortable. They have also taken a pretty serious beating in whitewater, almost every day for the last 4 months. I've haven't found any damage yet. My only complaint (unfortunately) is the main reason I bought them...They are not grippy. There are no lugs to grip anything, so the shoes rely on rubber for grip. On dry rocks, it works fine. But on anything with any kind of moss, they're far from confidence inspiring. I'll continue to use them as my primary river shoe until I see something with lugs.