- eVent membrane combines waterproof technology and industry-leading breathability to keep your toes dry, comfortable, and well ventilated
- Tough upper combines the looks and durability of natural leather with the extra breathability and venting of synthetic mesh
- Nylon shank improves lateral and torsional stability without adding loads of extra weight
- Shock Pad heel tech cushions each heel strike
- Mush tech in the insole makes your boot feel more like a flip flop
- Spider365 rubber outsole holds its grip on a variety of surfaces
Share your thoughts
I got my first pair of these at an outlet store and barely used them. Not because they were a bad shoe, but they were a putrid orange so I reserved them for the rare trinity alps hike. They did great and were truly waterproof, so when I saw a black pair at the same outlet store (I have to wear black shoes for work) I snagged em up, as did my roommate/coworker.
To date, well over a year later, we both feel these are hands down the best shoes we've ever worn. We both work at a busy tire shop and tend to beat the inside of a shoe flat very quickly (2-4 weeks for nike and 3 days for new balance) but these are still holding up! You really feel as though you're wearing a lightweight boot.
We also both have bad backs and knees and have found the great arch support to be quite beneficial, plus they've stayed waterproof much longer than any I've had so far. Only recently, well after the year mark, do I find myself needing another pair of shoes, and it's a no-brainer which set I'll be buying!