It's what makes a river trip ideal ... water and land coinciding.
- Durabrasion rubber outsole provides traction on sketchy terrain
- Multiple openings in the synthetic and mesh upper allow water to drain freely
- Hook-and-loop adjustment strap and pull cord for a secure fit
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption when jumping over small rocks or crashing through large puddles
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for comfort and stability
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial protection helps combat foot odor
Share your thoughts
Practical Sandal for a little girl
The Teva Dozer is a very easy sandal for little girls to put on. My three year old loves these shoes and wears them nearly everyday. She has a little bit of a wide foot and they fit great. I will worn you though to break them in gently. She experienced her first blister by wearing these sandals. After a few days wearing them, they broke in. They don't receive five stars though because the shoe lace frayed a litle bit in its first season. They dry quickly and are very practical.