When a shoe's too much but a sandal's not enough.
- Durabrasion rubber outsole provides traction on sketchy terrain
- Multiple openings in the synthetic and mesh upper allow water to drain freely
- Hook-and-loop adjustment strap and pull cord for a secure fit
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption when jumping over small rocks or crashing through large puddles
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for comfort and stability
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial protection helps combat foot odor
Share your thoughts
Teva water shoes
Ok I purchased 3 pair of tevas for my grandchildren for our Disney trip. I am sad to say for all 3 of my grandchildren they cannot wear them due to pain and blisters. So waste of money will sit and collect dust. The shoes are all the proper sizes they have mo give and are way too stiff. Waste of money I should have purchased keen brand
So I bought my son his second pair of these because the first worked out so well. This is a perfect summer shoe for my son and best of all he doesn't need or want to wear socks. Now, the only bad thing so far with either shoe is for some reason he got a blister on his heal with this second pair. I assume once the shoes break in and soften up a little they will be just as nice as the first pair.