Stray off the manicured resort beach.
- Spider Original rubber in outsole offers secure footing on wet, slippery surfaces
- Multiple openings in breathable stretch mesh upper allow water to drain freely
- Toe bumper protects your forefoot in rough terrain
- Shoc Pad in heel soaks up shocks
- Elastic shock cord lacing on top and hook-and-loop heel tab help you find your perfect fit
Share your thoughts
Teva Churnium Technical Sandal - Men's
Laces are a weak point.
I like the Teva/Churnium Sandal. However the laces are a weak point, and they do not appear to be replaceable. My sandals are barely worn but are now useless because the left lace broke. The lace appears to be stitched into the inside bottom eyelet (loop). A replaceable lace would be very welcome.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This shoes is light and comfort. but first time I used them they were a bit narrow above the ankle but with time it get wider.
All in all I recommend the shoes.