Just what the pros ordered.
- Spider Rubber + JStep outsole sticks to wet, slippery, and even greasy surfaces like glue
- T.I.D.E. Hydro 3mm neoprene upper keeps your foot warm, and dries quickly at the end of the day
- Pull cord adjustment and instep strap deliver a snug, secure fit and are low-profile so they don't snag or get stuck in tight spaces
- Rubber cage around heel offers stability and durability, while a rubber bumper in front protects your toes
- Ankle gusset makes for easy on-off
Share your thoughts
Buy a size larger
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Work OK, keep my dogs warm, not too slippery on the rocks. I have to say they run small, I ordered a full size larger than I would have, based on the other review, and they are OK... but snug.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I typically wear a 9.5 or 10 in most shoes, and the size 10 was correct for me with these. They are snug in a good way and do not move around at all, however I do not have room to add socks. They are decently warm on their own though, used for whitewater kayaking in Colorado where the water is always cold. The soles are ok, but nowhere near as sticky as the 5.10 soles. My main complaint is that they basically do not drain at all. I understand the idea of a wetsuit keeping a layer of water against your skin, but if you step in the water past the top with these your feet will be sloshing around the rest of the day. Durability seems good so far, with half a season of moderate creaking in them.
I have worn Teva sandals for years and absolutely loved them. When I saw they made rowing shoes I was thrilled.
I purchased these shoes in my usual size, but found that my toes touched the end. Returned them for a size larger than I normally wear and my toes STILL touched the end. I have lost 20% of what I paid sending them back twice, so I'm going with something else.
Whoever sized these shoes had their measurements way off.