A versatile baselayer for all-around warmth and comfort.
- Polyester and spandex blend fabric wicks sweat, breathes well, and provides four-way stretch comfort
- Ec2 quick-dry tech employs an electrostatic process for improved moisture transport
- Dual-surface knitting system incorporates high-loft grid channels for enhanced breathability
- Half-zip front lets you vent excess warmth
- Antimicrobial treatment helps prevent odors from accumulating in the fabric's surface
- Flatlock stitching helps cut down on chafing
- UPF-50-rated fabric protects your skin from the sun's harsh rays
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used now several times skiing and one skinning backcountry ski; overall a good layer. My only gripe is that there is a tight ring of fabric around the neck that at times feels a bit constricting. The rest of the fleece is stretchy, comfy but that ring doesn't stretch. If you have a large neck, may really bother you.