- Detail Images
Light and thin for a natural stride.
- 3mm-thick outsole for a natural stride and a boost in proprioception (your sense of joint positioning that helps with balance)
- Hydrophotic mesh and microfiber upper deals with puddles and excess foot heat
- Removable and washable memory-foam insole
- Stitchless upper for less irritation
- VIVOBAREFOOT suggests you order one size up (if you're normally a EU44, order an EU45)
Share your thoughts
I've been using minimalist shoes for running for about a year now and I wanted something to wear everyday that would hold up and not look too out of the ordinary. Previously I had the first generation minimus life's. I really liked the minimus life's but I had some durability issues after 3-4 months. The aqua lite's are really simple but well made and fits my foot perfectly. I wear an 11 in most shoes and a 45 in the aqua lite's was a great fit. I was a little cautious when buying these because I heard a few complaints about the upper separating from the sole. After a month of wearing these shoes every day, this hasn't been a problem and the shoes are still in great condition. The only problem I've run into is the insert sliding around in the right shoe. Obvious this problem can be fixed by removing the insert. I chose to fix it by using a little tape. So far so good.