Select your style & size:Select options
Yours is the way of the road.
Rugged, winding mountain roads, remote campsites, and the adventure of accessing these places is what draws you to the mountains and deserts you like to call your playground. Being able to convert your rig into a shelter is an essential component of any serious adventure rig, and the Tepui Ayer Tent 4-Season 2-Person Sky Tent is definitely your best option for stepping up your base camp setup. Smaller than the Kukenam, the Ayer is the ideal choice for smaller SUVs and wagons thanks to its compact size and relatively light weight.
The Ayer includes universal mounting brackets, allowing it to mount to just about any roof rack or after-market roof bars. The tent sits on an a welded aluminum frame that's insulated and capped with an aluminum sheet that can be unfolded to deploy the tent. Rugged fabrics repel whipping winds, driving rain, and piling snow. Inside the tent is a high-density foam mattress to give the comfort of sleeping at home, and the addition of a built-in screened panel along the roof gives you the option to enjoy clear views of the night sky. Once set up, the included telescoping ladder makes getting out easy, and the attached PVC travel cover protects the entire tent once you're back on the road. Be sure to watch the setup and installation videos on Tepui's website for detailed instructions.
- Rugged and weatherproof cartop camping convenience
- Attaches to roof rack for quick and convenient setup
- Designed for smaller SUVs and lighter vehicles
- Skylight panels provide a clear view of the night sky
- Telescoping ladder offers easy access to roof
- Includes high-density foam mattress for home-like comfort
- Side screen windows and skylights let you to see the view
- No-see-um mesh netting keeps out bugs
- Item #TPU000L