Comfort and performance from the gym to the sport crag.
Crafted in southern Spain and made available for the first time in the US, the Tenaya Inti Climbing Shoe combines comfort and ease of use with the precise performance required by difficult climbs. The SXR Dynamics Technology in the sole helps balance power and precision with comfort, the hook-and-loop straps make it easy to pop the shoe on and off between burns, and the Vibram XS Grip rubber sticks to the poorest footholds.
- Microfiber upper with a TXT-treated cotton lining provides a snug fit with minimal stretch
- Dual hook-and-loop straps provide a secure closure and easy on and off
- 2D PLT 10 midsole provides an ideal blend of stiffness and sensitivity for performance on a wide range of angles and features
- Asymmetric last and a moderate down turn provide maximum power to the big toe while maintaining good rock feel
- Vibram XS Grip rubber allows you to smear, edge, and heel-hook with confidence
- SXR Dynamics Technology in the sole provides precision and efficiency with greater comfort
- Item #TNY0001
- Q & A
Tenaya Inti Climbing Shoe
Tenaya Inti Climbing Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This shoe is the most comfortable, high performing shoe ive owned. It is somewhat downturned for steeper routes but is also extremely precise at edging. One size smaller than my street shoe is a snug fit. They are also synthetic so the size wont change or stretch much.
Tenaya Inti Climbing Shoe - Men's
how does the last on these compare to that of the TC Pro and Tarantula (which I'm told are built on the same last)? I have a narrow foot and wear a size 43 in the tarantulas for my aggressive (snug, but still comfy) sport climbing shoes.
I don't have TC Pros, but I do have Katana Laces, which are supposed to be on the same last as well. I find that the TC Pro/Katana Lace shape favors a wide forefoot and narrow heel. The Intis are relatively narrow throughout. I'd say that they feel narrower than my Katanas, but comparable to Solutions in width. (I am a wide-footed girl, which seems to make my feet equivalent to those of a narrow-footed man.)
I have had mine through four resoles, they have held up tremendously and are insanely comfortable. They are strong in both edging and smearing.
Their biggest weakness is in the heel cup. The Sportiva heel cup and even the Oasi heel cup suctions onto my foot well, but the Inti (and for that matter, Masai) heel cup will slide off my foot on heavily weighted hooks.
?wich size do I have to wear? Im 10 us in...
�wich size do I have to wear? Im 10 us in street shoes.
I had use: evolv optimus prime and evolv shaman 10us
mad rock flash 2.0: 9.5 us
thanks for the help!