Featuring an environmentally conscious blend of locally sourced merino wool and synthetic fibers derived from 100% recycled post-consumer waste, the Teko SIN3RGI Midweight Hiking Socks are not only kind to your feet, they're kind to the wilderness areas you'll wear them in as well. Plus, the SIN3RGI blend is soft, itch-free, and 40% more durable than a pure merino sock.
- SIN3RGI blend uses locally sourced merino wool and 100% post-consumer recycled polyester to produce a sock 40% more durable than a pure merino sock
- SIN3RGI is soft and itch-free next to skin
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial to eliminate foot stink
- Medium cushion provides the comfort needed for multi-day backpacking excursions
- Above-ankle height is ideal for mid to tall hiking boots