Thanks to the blend of locally sourced merino wool and advanced synthetic fibers made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste, the Teko SIN3RGI Light Hiking Socks are great for your feet and for minimizing your carbon footprint. The light heel and footbed cushioning protects your feet on rough terrain without compromising the sensitivity you need to navigate technical trail sections with nimble confidence.
- SIN3RGI blend uses locally sourced merino wool and 100% post-consumer recycled polyester to produce a sock 40% more durable than a pure merino sock
- SIN3RGI is soft and itch-free next to skin
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial to eliminate foot stink
- Light cushion in the heel and footbed increases comfort without compromising sensitivity
- Above-ankle height is ideal for mid to tall hiking boots