Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Lightweight Hiking Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
You'll never go back to cotton or itchy, regular wool.
Slip your foot into the Teko Women's Sin3rgi Light Hiking Sock and experience the bliss of super-soft merino wool and ample underfoot cushioning. Suddenly, the trail never felt so smooth.
- Sin3rgi material combines polyester made from post-consumer waste and merino wool that's locally sourced and farmed close to Teko's North American factory
- Merino wool is naturally breathable and odor-resistant while synthetic polyester offers quick-drying performance
- Evolution fit incorporates a no-slip double cuff, reinforcement at the top of the heel, side vapor channels for breathability, a seamless toe for comfort and an arch band for comfort
- Y-Heel construction allows the heel panel to flex naturally and contour around the shape of your heel for the closest fit
- High density cushioning underfoot helps to absorb some of the bumps and bruises of rough terrain
- Item #TKO0096
31% M3RINO.XC, 35% nylon, 31% EVAPOR8 polyester, 3% elastic
hiking & camping