Your feet are shaped differently than a man's, that's why the Teko Women's M3RINO.XC Light Ski Sock boasts a female-specific fit along with ski-specific features. The merino wool is warm and itch-free, and it provides sensitivity in precise fitting ski boots while the semi-compression fit improves blood flow for improved warmth.
- Merino and Evapor8 ultralight sock fits and feels like a second skin for those who require sensitivity in their ski boots
- Merino provides no itch, no stretch, and no stink performance
- Dynamic Custom Fit is specifically designed for winter sports with a seamless toe, ergonomic heel, and shock-absorbing shin zone
- Women-specific fit features a narrower heel pocket and tapered toe to meet the unique needs of female riders
- Reinforced Achilles and forefoot areas add comfort in narrow-lasted ski boots
- Semi-compression fit improves blood flow for increased warmth
- Light cushion in the shin and foot with medium cushion in the heel provides ski-boot comfort
- Teko produces socks in a Planet Positive manner utilizing sustainable and renewable materials
Share your thoughts
These are some of the best socks I own. They fit great, and there is no slipping inside my ski boot. I thought they were a little thick when I first took them out of the bag, but alas, they are not. The shin padding has helped a TON from boot-bang, and they aren't to girly that you feel like you are wearing pepto-bismol. A+ I wear a 9-10 in shoe size, and ordered Large. They fit great.
Great socks! I've had one pair for 3 years now and they've held up extremely well to the abuse. No holes have formed nor have they become stretched out.I got another pair last year and they're holding up just as well. Just make sure they don't go in the dryer or they will lose their stretchiness and support. Highly recommend!