Tecnica's Zero G Guide Alpine Touring Boot packs performance that dominates the downhill and slays the uphill with a weight just under four pounds. The Zero G boasts a respectable 110 flex, making it capable of charging everything from backcountry chutes to resort piste. Tecnica built this boot on a mid-sized last (99mm) that's snug and pre-punched to fit most foot shapes.
The Zero G Guide features Tecnica's new C.A.S. shell, which uses a dimple structure to make heating and punching faster and more effective for bootfitters. Practically a roadmap for bootfitters, C.A.S. technology identifies your foot's hot spots and pressure points with ease. Tecnica added its heat-moldable UltraFit Ultralon liner to ensure the most comfortable and responsive fit possible. The Zero G also features a rockered rubber sole that makes bootpacking a breeze, and you can switch out the boot's tech binding interface with DIN-certified soles for alpine bindings.
- An alpine touring boot that dominates the downhill
- Stiff 110 flex suitable for resort riding and backcountry charging
- 99mm last assures a snug, precise fit
- Walk mode with 44-degree cuff rotation
- C.A.S. Triax 3.0 lower shell with heat-moldable dimple structure
- Rockered rubber sole makes hiking and bootpacking a lot easier
- Compatible with tech alpine touring bindings
- DIN-compatible soles fit alpine bindings (sold separate)
- Item #TEC002B