Just because you regularly put the boys to shame doesn't mean you should pack your feet into man-sized boots. The Tecnica Crush Ski Boot is stacked with women-specific features for an unrivaled fit and mountain-crushing performance. The Primaloft-insulated liner keeps your foot warm and comfy on the coldest days while the Quick Instep System allows easy entry and exit. The ultra-plush Crush is the ready to take it to the next level.
- Stiff 100 flex performs for aggressive female skiers
- 98mm women-specific last provides a snug fit on the forefoot for enhanced sensitivity and control
- The Ultra Fit Pro heat-moldable liner ensures the custom fit top athletes demand
- Velvet fur lining and PrimaLoft in the toe box make this one plush Crush
- The Quick Instep System enables the boot to be slid on and off with ease
- Hinged Instep catch allows the instep buckle to be rotated away from the shell, allowing easier entry and exit
- Three aluminum buckles and a buckled 45mm power strap enable you to significantly increase the stiffness of the boot when tightened down
- An optional heel cradle (included 2.5mm wedge) can be snapped onto the boot board for ladies who need a little extra help keeping their hips forward or to reduce volume for snug heel hold
- The female-specific collar uses a lower, scalloped design that increases room for a women's calf
Share your thoughts
Will you be getting these boots in other...
Will you be getting these boots in other sizes at all?
We are currently not scheduled to receive more of these boots in. I would actually be a little surprised if we get more of these boots before the next model comes out in the fall. Typically we don't see too many winter products come in the spring.
Tecnica Crush Ski Boot - Women's
Lowest Volume Women's Boot on the Market
The Tecnica Crush is the lowest volume 100 flex women's boot on the market. It uses the Inferno last which is a true 98mm last. Other companies claim to have a 97mm forefoot measurement but I guarantee you the Tecnica 98mm Crush will be narrower. A lot of times when you go into a low volume boot you also get a boot with a low instep. The great thing about the Crush is it's low volume but has a slightly higher than average instep. That instep height coupled with the Quick Instep feature make it much easier for the boot to spread open which makes it much easier to get in and out of the boot. You no longer have to feel like you're going to blow your back out getting in and out of your boots. If you have true low volume feet and want a high performance women's boot look no farther than the Crush.