The best friend wide feet ever had.
If you would rather crawl in a hole and die than squish your extra-wide feet into another narrow-lasted ski boot, step into the Tecnica Phoenix 120 HVL Ski Boot and rise up from the ashes. The HVL 106mm last is built to perform for advanced and expert skiers with extra-wide foot sizes while the Delta Force System allows the flex and rebound to be adjusted to match specific terrain and rider preference. Finally having a boot that feels and fits the right way is skiing rebirth of the best kind.
- With a stiff 120 flex, this boot is built to perform for advanced and expert skiers
- 106mm high-volume last liner is built to accommodate skiers with an extra-wide foot
- The Ultra Fit Pro heat-moldable liner ensures the custom fit top athletes demand
- Four aluminum buckles and a 35mm power strap enable you to significantly increase the stiffness of the boot when tightened down
- The Delta Force System allows quick adjustment of the flex and rebound for customized performance
- The Cuff Alignment system allows the cuff to follow the shape of the lower leg for increased comfort and performance