- Detail Images
- Cuff alignment adjustment caters to the shape of your leg for increased comfort and performance
- Flex adjustment allows you to tune the flex of the boot to your terrain and skiing style
- 35mm powerstrap lets you tighten the cuff as much as you want
- 3-position buckle catches accommodate different calf sizes
- Hinged instep closure and tongue pull strap for easier entry and exit
Share your thoughts
Can one try on the boot anywhere?
I have bone spurs, from years of skiing - teaching overseas as ski instructor. How high is the boot, as I have wide ankles? Where can I try one on? I live in Northern Virginia -22601 but could drive into the beltway.
Why are all the new boots built for canting...
Why are all the new boots built for canting and racing style. Its not necessary? As a European ski instructor that is now in his 60's I skied the best Europe has to offer. So I'm looking for a good comfortable boot. I was advised of the Phoenix and see there are several models. Which one offers the widest boot so I can accommodate my bone spurs?
I have a wide foot so can someone please...
I have a wide foot so can someone please tell me the best suitable brand for wide feet. I read on a blog that Tecnica catered for wide feet
That maybe used to be the case but now just about every manufacturer makes boots for every foot shape. How wide is
your foot? The Phoenix last from Tecnica is the widest high performance last Tecnica makes. The Phoenix 14 HVL is just
about the widest boot with a 110 flex out.