Skip practice, and enter the powder-searching race with the Inferno Blaze.
- Flex Adjustment allows fine-tuning by removing one or both rivets on the rear spine to soften the boot’s overall flex
- Quick Instep System lets you slide your foot into the 98mm-wide boot without pain, thanks to the softer piece of plastic co-molded to the inner instep
- Thermo-moldable Inferno All-Mountain liner features an impact-absorbing boot board, rear spoiler, and tongue for hopping through moguls and dropping off boulders into the new snow
- Dual Cuff Alignment screws tighten on the inner and outer ankle to fit your individual foot size for maximum comfort and power
- Carbon steel buckles provide strength and glove-friendly tweaking while trimming down weight
- Fur lining adds a layer of insulation to keep your foot toasty while you brave the snow and wind
- Neoprene toe box ensures your toes stay dry while submerged in the new snow
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It took me years to find a boot that FINALLY fit my foot right. I have a high arch so many boots do not fit my foot correctly. I have skied on this boot all last year with custom sole inserts. I have NOT ONCE needed to do work to these boots -grinding, fine-tuning, etc.
The boot also offers a stiffer flex of 110 for the more aggressive alpine skier. I like to ski hard and fast at Snowbird/Alta and this boot performs beautifully under any condition!