In the backcountry, there are no slow signs.
- A neutral stance and I-Rebound reflex allow you to drive deep into hard carves and quick turns while receiving powerful rebound
- A heat-moldable HiPerFit liner gives you instant response and superb heel retention
- An integrated carbon steel Power Chassis stiffens up the boot sole for power, quickness, and efficiency in every turn
- A quick instep (a softer piece of plastic co-molded in the instep area) allows the foot to slide in and out with ease
- A hinged instep offers better pressure distribution and easy entry and exit
- A cuff alignment system allows you to align the cuff to follow the shape of your lower leg for increased comfort and performance
- Four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles, a 45mm powerstrap, and an adjustable, removable spoiler give you a custom, secure, comfortable fit
- A Technigrip rubber heel helps you keep traction on sketchy terrain
Share your thoughts
Does anyone know how to set up the i rebound...
Does anyone know how to set up the i rebound adjustment on the rear of this boot and which is the best setting adjustment position.
There really is no adjustment. Either the bolt is in the back or you can take it out. Taking the bolt out will make the boot much softer and take a lot of the rebound out of the boot.
Enter the Demon...
These boots are comfortable, wore them ALOT in the house before ever skiing them & have had no fitting issues this season. More forward stance than the Dragon series. Very responsive boot. The steel Power Chassis under the middle of the boot is pretty slippery for hike-to terrain, but could be easily remedied by making this same piece a mini-crampon, like a sawz-all blade... It can also be removed easily, but I believe most users of this boot appreciate the extra stiffness. It would be great to incorporate some extra traction on the metal instep of this boot. Technica, are you listening?? Otherwise, a very powerful boot for those who need a 100mm last. The heel piece is a soft, sticky rubber that works well for flat walking. Buckles are easy to use with gloves on.