- Detail Images
A devilishly good ride.
- I-Rebound reflex allows you to drive deep into hard carves and quick turns, and it provides powerful energy and rebound
- An integrated carbon steel Power Chassis stiffens up the boot sole for more power, quickness, and efficiency in every turn
- A quick instep (a softer piece of plastic co-molded in the instep area) allows the foot to slide in and out with ease
- A hinged instep offers better pressure distribution and easy entry and exit
- A cuff alignment system allows you to align the cuff to follow the shape of your lower leg for increased comfort and performance
- Four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles, a 45mm powerstrap, and an adjustable, removable spoiler give you a custom, secure, comfortable fit
- A Technigrip rubber heel helps you keep traction on sketchy terrain
Share your thoughts
This boot just screams power and performance. The "Power Chassis" bar underfoot surprisingly makes a noticeable difference when powering into carves and the boot has excellent response and communication with the skis. If you want to charge, this boot is it.
I do have weird shaped feet and had to get some custom work done on the footbeds and liners to get the fit I really wanted. But overall I would say the break-in period is relatively short and the boot does a great job of keeping my feet warm, even when temps drop to 10F (haven't skied in colder conditions yet). The vibram outersole makes it comfortable for walking, providing a softer step and decent grip.