Your territory extends beyond the resort boundaries.
The Women's Tecnica Cochise 90 Ski Boot is perfect for ladies who like a slightly softer flex when they make fresh turns in hidden slack country powder stashes. The Mobility Cuff is easily switched between hike and ski modes so trekking up the ridge to your favorite tree line is a breeze, and weaving your way back down is nothing but fresh powder bliss. The heat-moldable Ultra Fit liner provides a Women's specific fit and is nicely complemented by the Hinged Instep Catch that makes getting your boots on and off a cinch.
- With a mid flex of 90, this boot is built to perform for advanced skiers
- 100mm last provides a snug fit on the forefoot for enhanced sensitivity and control
- Heat-moldable Women's specific Quadra Ultra-Fit liner features a female specific last shape, heel cradle with optional elevated wedge, and an upper that fits various calf shapes
- Quick Instep System with softer plastic in the instep area and Hinged Instep catch that allows the instep buckle to be rotated away from the shell both enable the boot to slide on and off with ease
- Three aluminum buckles and a buckled 40mm power strap enable you to significantly increase the stiffness of the boot when tightened down
- The Tecnica Mobility Cuff System allows the boot to be easily switched between hiking and ski mode with a burly metal-to-metal connection geared towards improved downhill performance
- I-Rebound system, a metal plate connecting the cuff to the lower shell, delivers flex resistance, power rebound, and rear support
- Ultra-lightweight Triax shell cuts weight for easier hiking without sacrificing performance or strength
- Shock-absorbing heel dampens vibration, and offers smooth skiing and softer landings
- Comes with DIN-compatible soles, AT-compatible tech soles sold separately
Share your thoughts
how do these boots work with wide calves
how do these boots work with wide calves
Very well actually. The power strap is very long and the cuff buckle catch has a lot more teeth than normal so it can accommodate a lot of different calf shapes
Great Ski Boot!
I have been through a couple of ski boots and these are by far the most comfortable. They are easy to get on and off which is a huge plus and comfortable while wearing them! The only downfall is that my feet got super cold in these compared to the others I have used. The reason is because Tecnica makes their boot lining out of neoprene which we all know only works when wet and its hard to get your ski boots wet. Order the boot warmers as well and these will be perfect boots for you.
Anyone else having trouble with these...
Anyone else having trouble with these getting snow/water inside? Removing the liner shows significant water and the liners get very damp . No fun w/ new boots. :(
No, my husband bought the mens version and i bought these, neither of us had this issue. Great boots. I think yours may be defected...
Tecnica Cochise W90 Ski Boot
Looking to compare this boot to the Salomon...
Looking to compare this boot to the Salomon Quest 80 flex... I'm an intermediate skier with a wide foot.Thanks!
Can anyone tell me what the sole length...
Can anyone tell me what the sole length is for the size 24.0? I'm trying to determine which size Marker Baron binding to get with it.
24.0 and 24.5 are 290mm. You need the Small Marker Baron. The small Baron adjusts up to 328mm.
Thank you! I just tried them out yesterday for the first time with Marker Barons, K2 Gotback's, and full nylon climbing skins. Whew! It all felt pretty heavy on my feet going up. I just ordered some kicker skins to help reduce friction and weight. For the record, I just weighed one boot - it was 4 lbs, 1 oz.
Would this work on a Salomon Z10 binding...
Would this work on a Salomon Z10 binding?
Yes it would. This boot ships with a standard DIN sole, which is what you want for that binding. If you want to do some touring later, you can pick up the AT sole and click them into a touring binding, but the Tecnica Cochise 90 is still a great choice for a resort boot if you like the 90 flex and the added comfort of the tour mode for walking around.
AT Boot with Tech Compatability for $399
There isn't a better value on the market than the Women's Cochise 90. A great lightweight boot with 30* range of motion, a true 90 alpine flex (it's actually a little stiffer) and the ability to utilize a Tech or Dynafit binding. All for $399 (Plus an extra $80 for the Tech compatible soles if you need them). This boot will be stiffer than any other high performance women's AT boot out there and it's considerably less.
Sizing recommendation: All the Cochise boots fit long. If you're coming off an AT boot I would purchase one size smaller than your previous AT boot.
Do you sell the AT Tech fitting sole for...
Do you sell the AT Tech fitting sole for this boot?
Look for the AT Tech soles to launch in the next couple of weeks
Swappable DIN and AT soles are now up.. Search Tecnica and they will appear.