- Community Images
For the slack country warpath.
When you're attacking the resort and raiding slack country lines for some extra plunder, strap on the Men's Tecnica Cochise 110 Ski Boot and ensure a high-performance ride while on the warpath. The Mobility Cuff allows you to easily switch between hike and ski modes for easy ups and fast-action downs while the heat-moldable Ultra Fit Pro liner provides a custom fit.
- With a mid-stiff 110 flex, this boot is built to perform for advanced skiers
- 100mm last provides a snug fit on the forefoot for enhanced sensitivity and control
- The Ultra Fit Pro heat-moldable liner ensures the custom fit that top athletes demand
- Quick Instep System with softer plastic in the instep area and Hinged Instep catch that allows the instep buckle to be rotated away from the shell both enable the boot to slide on and off with ease
- Three aluminum buckles and a buckled 45mm power strap enable you to significantly increase the stiffness of the boot when tightened down
- Tecnica Mobility Cuff System allows the boot to be easily switched between hiking and ski mode with a burly metal-to-metal connection geared towards improved downhill performance
- I-Rebound system, a metal plate connecting the cuff to the lower shell, delivers flex resistance, power rebound, and rear support
- Ultra-lightweight Triax shell cuts weight for easier hiking without sacrificing performance or strength
- Shock-absorbing heel dampens vibration, and offers smooth skiing and softer landings
- Comes with DIN-compatible soles; AT-compatible tech soles sold separately
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After having issues the last few seasons with FT boots, my feet have never been happier. I use these boots daily free-riding around the resort and side country. They are extremely solid allowing you to charge as hard as you can go, yet soft enough to send it on that booter. I've toured with this boot twice now (praying for more pow) and they have performed flawlessly. Walk mode is great for the bar too!
Best Boots Ever!!!!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got these boots because my old ones where very painful... but with these ones I have not had a problem. They have such good power to them, they have given me the confidence to charge even bigger lines and hit bigger cliffs. The walk mode is amazing, it is perfect for getting to lines that are out of the way. I can't wait to get back out on them, and I'm super stoked to try some touring on my new set up!!
Best Boot Ever!!!
You will not be disappointed!!!
Pretty good for hanging around in.
One boot, everyday.
This boot is great! I ski it daily in the resort, flip the hike mode switch for the sidecountry and throw it in the truck for big backcountry days, What a great feeling to be out in the backcountry on top of a perfect line you worked hard to get to, and being in your resort boots! Flip them back to ski mode, buckle down and game on.