Bodacious backcountry bowls, Bra.
If you're looking to get radical both in bounds and out, the Men's Tecnica Bodacious Ski Boot is the stiff-flex high-performance footwear of choice. The snug 98mm last, 130 flex, and traditional 4-buckle design provide the necessary power and control for the most brag-worthy lines. Heat mold the Ultra Fit Pro liner for a custom fit, point your tips in a downhill direction, and get ready to shralp the gnar.
- With a stiff 130 flex, this boot is built to perform for the most aggressive skiers
- 98mm last provides a snug fit on the forefoot for enhanced sensitivity and control
- Ultra Fit Pro heat-moldable liner ensures the custom fit top athletes demand and features a neoprene toe box for extra comfort
- Dual cuff alignment system allows you to align the cuff to follow the shape of your lower leg for increased comfort and performance
- Rear spoiler can be adjusted or removed with hook-and-loop attachment
- Hinged Instep catch allows the instep buckle to be rotated away from the shell allowing easier entry and exit
- Four aluminum buckles and a buckled 45mm powerstrap enable you to significantly increase the stiffness of the boot when tightened down
- Tecnica Mobility Cuff System allows the boot to be easily switched between hiking and ski mode with a burly metal-to-metal connection geared towards improved downhill performance
- I-Rebound system, a metal plate connecting the cuff to the lower shell, delivers flex resistance, power rebound, and rear support
- Ultra lightweight Triax shell cuts weight for easier hiking without sacrificing performance or strength
- Rubber TechniGrip heel offers secure footing on sketchy resort walkways
- Comes with DIN-compatible soles; AT-compatible soles available
Share your thoughts
I am on the fence deciding between these...
I am on the fence deciding between these and the cochise 130s. I am an expert level skier, big guy 6'3 245 want a stiff boot that I can hike in for some side country access with my marker dukes.
I'd go with the Cochise 130 since the Bodacious do not have a tour/walk mode.
Great Boot for Expert Skier
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These boots are bomber stiff...130 feels like 150 and I can barely flex them; and I weigh 200 lbs. They are fairly narrow, but not too narrow like some other boots out right now. They fit my medium to high arch feet pretty well without cutting off circulation.
If you like skiing fast, then definitely get these. If you are timid, then get a flex you can handle. Other 130 boots do not feel this stiff.