Take the credit for your travel-smarts. The Tripack doesn't mind.
- Large U-shaped access zipper makes it easy to get to all your stuff
- Two side zipper compartments with ventilation and drainage grommets hold boots up to size 13
- Small wax and tool pockets on sides
- Ergonomic s-shaped shoulder straps for added comfort
- Padded back panel and frame sheet help with weight distribution
- Front zippered accessory pocket for easy organization
Share your thoughts
Solid Boot Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking for a ski boot bag that also had room for other gear. This is a very well built bag, made with tough nylon, thick zippers, and a reinforced handle. Note that the bag gets pretty heavy on your back when fully loaded with a pair of boots + gear. I'd recommend this bag for longer trips when you plan on checking this bag pre-flight. Overall, a very solid bag and probably the best bag under $50.
Not to ask a stupid question, but is this...
Not to ask a stupid question, but is this designed as a ski boot bag? It doesn't indicate as such anywhere.
It sure does. This bag features two side zipper compartments with ventilation and drainage grommets to hold boots up to size 13.