Carries everything but your skis.
The Swix Tri Boot Bag features a pair of side compartments that keep your wet ski boots (up to a size 13) separated from the gear stored in the main compartment. Rather than lugging a separate boot bag around, this backpack-style bag serves as an all-in-one travel storage solution so you're never separated from your boots. Tough construction and an array of well-thought-out pockets make it even easier to choose the Tri Boot Bag for your next destination ski vacation or trip to the local mountain.
- This bag's outer shell uses highly durable, quick-drying synthetic material
- Main compartment features a u-shaped opening for easy loading and unloading
- Side boot compartments use big, burly zippered openings for easy access
- Drainage grommets allow melting snow to drain from the bottom of the boot compartments
- Smaller outer pockets (two on each side) hold wax and tools, and a front zippered pocket holds last-minute items
- Padded shoulder straps feature an s-shaped contour for comfort, and the padded back panel uses a frame sheet for extra support
Share your thoughts
A replacement boot bag
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought this for my wife to replace an old boot bag. First day out this year she was ranting and raving about how much it held, all the pockets and that it was comfortable to carry.