Select your style & size:Select options
Designed for long-haul days in the backcountry.
Some of the most aesthetic lines have long approaches, so staying lightweight and comfortable is clutch in the backcountry. The Swix Supersonic Carbon Adjustable Ski Pole keeps it light so you can ski the fresh with a stiff, high-strength carbon shaft. The new Swix Ergo Multi trekking grip and padded wrist strap provide comfort for demanding hikes, and the length memory system allows you to prefix pole lengths for both the way up and the way down. When snow conditions change, you can swap baskets in a breeze with the nylon coated Flexi baskets.
- Adjustable length poles for backcountry touring
- Full two-piece carbon shafts with extended cork handles
- Light, stiff, and ergonomic for extended tours
- Easy-to-change Flexi baskets for pow and corn
- Swix Sonic locking system adjusts pole length
- Prefix skiing and hiking lengths with ease
- Item #SWI008L