- Community Images
A ski pole that loves the whole mountain.
With the Swix One Love Ski Pole in the palm of your hand, you strategically make your way through the tight trees and find a downed tree to slide up and over. These lightweight, durable, and solid poles feature a D4 handle for comfort and a Saturn basket system for all-mountain versatility.
- Aluminum shaft provides a stiffer, lighter, and more durable shaft compared to composite poles with a high share of glass fiber
- DD4 handle offers you a soft feel and comfortable grip
- DD4 handle is tailored to the aggressive skier and the slalom racer
- Saturn basket system features two baskets (one powder and one hardpack) for all-mountain versatility
- Handle: 18mm
- Ferrule: 10mm
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These baskets on these poles are really easy to switch out which is refreshing as some poles in the past have been pretty difficult.
They have comfortable handles and the wrist straps are easy to adjust. What more do you need?
Swix One Love Ski Pole
For what it's worth...
mine did not come with the powder baskets.
Cool & Simple: One Love
These poles have SUPER easy snap on/off powder baskets. Versatile poles for groomers and powder skiing. Cool, sleek look and adjustable straps!