Long, strong, stiff, and light, the Swix Mountain Ski Pole is an intrepid beast that seeks adventure and pow. But it's also accommodating with a wide, soft strap for use with mittens, super-comfy and insulating grip, and flexible leather basket for off-piste snow. A rugged mountain-man of a pole with the nurturing soul of a nanny goat.
- 16mm reinforced premium aluminum alloy is ultra-durable, lightweight, and stiff
- Durable PCU grip features insulative cork-filled thermoplastic zone for secure hold and comfort
- BIA strap is wide and relatively soft and adjusts quickly and easily for thick mittens
- Flexible leather basket gives ample support in loose, soft snow
Share your thoughts
Swix Mountain Ski Pole
Solid x-country pole
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This pole is pretty much everything I could have asked for in a cross country pole. It is long and is very sturdy and I love the way the grips conform to your hand. The flexible leather baskets seem to be durable and are holding up so far. I would recommend these poles to the off piste cross country skier. I haven't really found much to complain about at this time.