- Detail Images
Tough, warm, weatherproof.
Tired of cold hands every season? Step up to the Swix Avant-Garde II Glove this year and kiss the frost-finger blues away. The waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your hand dry and comfortable while the synthetic insulation locks in the heat and keeps your hand warm even if it becomes wet.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane is guaranteed to keep you dry in a storm while allowing evaporating sweat and excess heat to pass through
- Ripstop outer shell with Aqua-Shield water-repellent treatment stands up to abuse and holds off the wet
- Dura-Last leather palm provides a secure grip and multi-season durability
- Swix's IV Zone I.T. insulation system with DuPont ComforMax Premium Insulation is arranged into three strategic zones for maximum warming without turning your paw into a sweaty mess
- SWIX-Dry Lining with double-brushed Microbemberg Facing pulls moisture away from your skin
- Rolled fingercaps for added durability and improved dexterity
- Uni-T pull cord system allows for one-handed adjustments