Unleash mayhem on park jibs and urban rails.
Decked out in Icelandic viking graphics suited to Eiki's personal style, the Switchback Eiki Pro Model Snowboard Binding unleashes jib mayhem with its softer flex and maximum mobility for effortless presses. Ultra-plush Miller straps conform to your boot for plush riding comfort. EVA Jib Pads soften the blow of harsh landings with extra-thick padding directly underfoot.
Flatbacks provide the lateral flex desired by freestyle riders tweaking grabs and pressing with precision. For riders desiring a more skate-like sensation, the included Noback inserts work great for jib sessions where you're seeking more freedom to flex and slash. Like all of Switchback's bindings, the Eiki Pro Model is adjustable without the use of tools, giving you on-the-fly modification, as well as customization with all of Switchback's parts.
- Jib-friendly binding with Eiki's viking graphic
- Softer flex allows unrestricted mobility for jibbing
- Flatbacks maximize lateral flex and tweakability
- Miller straps wrap your boots in plush comfort
- Jib Pads absorb flat landings with extra-thick EVA
- Tool-less interchangeable with all Switchback parts
- Included Noback insert for looser, surfy feel
- Item #SWT000Y