Made with the same care and high-quality fabrics as your favorite sock, the Swiftwick Performance Sleeve Arm Warmer keeps your body heat and moisture regulated while you ride through a chilly morning breeze.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer, which won the Nobel Prize in 1996, produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Seamless tunnel construction doesn't rub or chafe as you ride around all day
- Bicep cuff keeps it in place without a hair-pulling grip strip
- Thin fabric channels and mesh on the inner arm enable heat expulsion and don't bunch with movement
- Smooth outer elbow and tricep fabric provides mobility and insulation in your most exposed areas
- Compression four-inch, double-layered cuff doesn't move, provides padding, and can be flipped up for expelling heat
- 200-needle count fabric construction ensures comfort like your softest bed sheets
- Item #SWF0031
- Q & A
Work Great but....
These arm warmers are nice if you like the compression feel. I think they are nice but did not like the look of them.