- Detail Images
Don't leave a finger print.
- Hipora insert is breathable and water-resistant so your hands stay dry and sweat-free
- SwanyDry lining wicks moisture and adds a low-profile layer of protection from the cold
- Anatomic Flexor construction lets your hands connect to your poles without glove-bunching
- Durable LeatherShield can stand up to hard riding and tree-dodging runs
Share your thoughts
Thin, tons of dexterity
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Got these as a gift several years ago from a friend who works in a shop. These are technically a spring glove, but I used them year-round in Colorado except on the absolute coldest days. Surprisingly warmer than I would have expected for a lightweight glove. Lots of dexterity and great manipulation due to the soft leather. Finally beat them to shit and will buy a new pair. I also just moved back to the East Coast and I don't think they'll be warm enough for the penetrating cold of New England. But definitely a fantastic glove overall!